The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. Lots are sold in the condition they are in at the time of sale.
We have sought to record changes in the condition of this piece acquired after its initial manufacture.
The chilong belt hook:
- The stone is of even white colour with very few snowflake inclusions.
- Overall fairly good condition.
The two reticulated plaues (5.5 cm and 5.8 cm. high):
- There are some minute nicks to the extremities.
- The stone is of even white tone.
The rectangular plaque (5.5 cm.) high:
- Apart from some minor nicks and light surface scratches, this is in overall fairly good condition.
- The stone is of even white colour with some snowflake inclusions.
The mirror (19 cm. long overall):
- There are some nicks to the jade belt hook and the plaque throughout.
- The jade belt hook is of white colour with some areas of grey.
- The plaque is of greenish-white colour with white and grey inclusions. The stone has some natural veins and fissures.
- The white metal mount has some surface wear and tarnisch.