The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. Lots are sold in the condition they are in at the time of sale.
1) Mink fur gloves by an unknown designer; 10 inches long: over all good condition; minor fur lost through out.
2) Light tan Hermes suede gloves; size 9: over all good condition, minor creases and discoloration at finger tips.
3) Olive green Louis Vuttion dual fur gloves with leather strap and gold buckle details; 12 inches long: over all good condition;
4) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather and sherling converatble mitten gloves; 10 1/2 inches long as mitten, 20 inches long as gloves: over all good condition; minor risdue on outer zipper teeth,
5) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather gloves; 11 inches: over all good condition; minor fraying at seams; minor creasing on thumbs and wrists.
6) Maroon Margo Perrin seude and snakeskin gloves with black silk lining and button closure; size 10: over all good condition; light lifting on snake skin; minor discoloration at finger tips; minor ware on button.
7) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather gloves with double gray zipper detail; 11 inches long: over all good condition: minor ware at seams.
8) Black Georges Morand leather and seude gloves with perforated details on plam and back of hand; 9 1/2 inches long: over all good condition; "21 2 28" incribed in white and mirror on interiror of left glove; minor ware and cresing thorugh out; tag still attached.
9) Black Tom Ford leather gloves with black silk lining and silver snap closure; size 10.5: over all good condition; minor creasing through out; minor wear at finger tips and silver hardware.