You have agreed to be bound by the Conditions of Sale and if your bid is successful, you are legally obliged to pay for the lot you have won. The purchase price for a successful bid will be the sum of your final bid plus a buyer’s premium, any applicable taxes and any artist resale royalty, exclusive of shipping-related expenses.
A Christie's specialist may contact you to discuss this lot or to notify you if the condition changes prior to the sale.
The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. Lots are sold in the condition they are in at the time of sale.
1) Mink fur gloves by an unknown designer; 10 inches long: over all good condition; minor fur lost through out.
2) Light tan Hermes suede gloves; size 9: over all good condition, minor creases and discoloration at finger tips.
3) Olive green Louis Vuttion dual fur gloves with leather strap and gold buckle details; 12 inches long: over all good condition;
4) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather and sherling converatble mitten gloves; 10 1/2 inches long as mitten, 20 inches long as gloves: over all good condition; minor risdue on outer zipper teeth,
5) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather gloves; 11 inches: over all good condition; minor fraying at seams; minor creasing on thumbs and wrists.
6) Maroon Margo Perrin seude and snakeskin gloves with black silk lining and button closure; size 10: over all good condition; light lifting on snake skin; minor discoloration at finger tips; minor ware on button.
7) Black Yohji Yamamoto leather gloves with double gray zipper detail; 11 inches long: over all good condition: minor ware at seams.
8) Black Georges Morand leather and seude gloves with perforated details on plam and back of hand; 9 1/2 inches long: over all good condition; "21 2 28" incribed in white and mirror on interiror of left glove; minor ware and cresing thorugh out; tag still attached.
9) Black Tom Ford leather gloves with black silk lining and silver snap closure; size 10.5: over all good condition; minor creasing through out; minor wear at finger tips and silver hardware.
Enter your bid amount for an estimated cost
Please enter numbers onlyAmount must be higher than the starting bidAmount must be higher than the current bid