The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. Lots are sold in the condition they are in at the time of sale.
In addition to the catalogue description:
- the full sheet, with wide margins.
- a 25 mm. repaired tear at the upper sheet edge at right.
- a circular paint stain with an associated moisture stain around it in the right margin at centre.
- remains of pinholes at extreme sheet corners and edges.
- some scattered pinpoint foxing and a few larger, pale foxmarks in the margins.
- a few pinholes at the sheet corners and upper sheet edge.
- several small nicks at the sheet edges.
- a flattened crease across the lower left sheet corner, mainly visible verso and in raking light.
- a small paper loss to the tip of the lower left sheet corner.
- the sheet slightly dusty and with minor surface dirt recto.
- hinged with paper tapes top edge verso.
- remains of old hinging tape at three corners verso.
Otherwise as described.