The condition of lots can vary widely and the nature of the lots sold means that they are unlikely to be in a perfect condition. Lots are sold in the condition they are in at the time of sale.
We have sought to record changes in the condition of this piece acquired after its initial manufacture.
- There are two iron spots to the base of the interior.
- There is a small nick to the mouth rim.
- There is a L-shaped surface chip to the interior and the mouth rim.
- There is a section of polish to one side of the lower body with an associated chip.
- There are a few small nicks to the foot rim.
- The foot rim has been buffed.
- ""s317"" has been inscribed in red ink on the base.
- cover and the vessel are associated.
- There is a kiln grit adhesion to the mouth rim.
- There are a few minor nicks to the collar.
-There is a hairline extending from the mouth rim to the body.
-There is possible restoration on the body with associated overpainting.
-There are some touch-ups on the mouth rim.
-There is a chip to the mouth rim.
-There are minor chips to the foot rim.
-There is glaze pull on the base.
-There is a fine hairline on the base.
-There are a few minor nicks to the mouth rim.
-There is expected wear to the foot rim.
-There are areas of restoration to the foot.
-There are areas of touch-ups to the mouth rim.
-There are areas of glaze degradation.
-""C.272"" has been inscribed in white ink on the foot